Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Infrashine Straightener Review: AKA the BEST Flat Iron Ever

Hello my lovely followers! ❤
This post will be about my very well loved Infrashine straightener.

I had first heard of this straightener from a Youtuber and then from a friend so I decided to check it out! Unfortunately there were practically no reviews on it! There are a few now, but none that are in depth so I decided to make a review of my own.

I bought my straightener off of Amazon for about $100 which is a fair price for a straightener. I bought the limited edition pink one for breast cancer awareness as I LOVE pink and just couldn't resist (the normal color of the plates are yellow). The straightener looks very sleek and is not bulky at all. It's also light which is very ideal for a straightener as you don't want your arms getting tired midway straightening your hair.

The best part of this straightener is that it is 100% ceramic so it does a phenomenal job of straightening your hair and leaving it sleek and shiny. I've tried many straighteners from the Remmington straightener to the CHI to the Sedu flat irons and they did straighten my hair, but left it rather frizzy and poofy. They could never get my hair 100% straight as I liked it, even when I used the highest setting. However my Infrashine did exactly what I wanted. It left my hair so shiny and smooth and most importantly, straight. I can go for a week without washing my hair and it will still be pin straight! Unfortunately my scalp gets oily like everyone else and I have to wash it every 2-3 days. But really, this straightener truly is amazing. I will insert before and after pictures and you can see the magic that happens. *This picture was taken before I permanently straightened my hair so you can see that it truly performs! It transformed my wavy, poofy hair into a sleek and shiny hairstyle


Before



After

~Dopemakeup <3

No comments:

Post a Comment